Merry Meet! Welcome to Misha's Mirror Book. For those that don't know what a Mirror Book is, it is a tool for new and experienced Wiccans alike to journal about their life as it relates to their religion. Most mirror books are private.
While I have a second more intimate Mirror Book, this blog is meant to showcase my personal ideas, opinions and views about issues in the Wiccan community. I have only been Wiccan for a few weeks but already I see ways in which I can honor the God and Goddess by giving back to the Wiccan community.
I welcome all readers, no matter who you are. However,I will offer two points of caution. Firstly, I have only been Wiccan for about a month. My ideas and views are still in the formation stages. I do not claim to be an authority on Wicca, nor should what I write be taken as the end all be all. I hope, however, to foster discussion and maybe give others a basis for their own opinions.
That said, the second point is: these are opinions. If you believe differently or would like to debate something, please do. I hope to learn as much from my readers as they do from me. But please keep it respectful. Everyone has a right to believe as they choose and offensive comments will be deleted.
That said, I look forward to sharing my journey of discovery with all of you. Who knows what will be revealed? The possibilities are endless.
Blessed be.
Misha Coplon
No comments:
Post a Comment